Ace Rental Car - Ace Rental on Layton Ave Milwaukee
I recently rented a car from Ace Rental car in Milwaukee.First, don't be fooled it is not located on airport property, you'll need to take a shuttle off site.
Not a problem as they were very prompt and courteous. I used my debit and expected a hold to be placed on my card-even though nowhere on my reservation confirmation or web-site did it mention this. I was shocked to find that it was a $250 hold! The staff, besides the shuttle driver, was very rude and uninterested in my inquiries.
Lastly, my flight was schedule to depart at 6:10am, again no where on my confirmation or during my reservation did anyone mention to me that they do not open till 7am! There was no early-bird drop-off. Josh and staff looked blankly at me and pointed to the door where their hours are posted. I missed my flight and received no apology.
I will never ever use ACE rental car again. They came in at $47.99 where the other big companies came in at $51.00-for better service I'd pay the difference no problem.
You get what you pay for, I used travelocity, Orbitiz and neither mentions any of these important pieces of information.AVOID!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have never in my life dealt with such an UNPROFESSIONAL company that had NO REGARD for the Safety of their Customers. I rented a Cruise America Truck for 21..."
- "Blood all over the inside of one of the two trucks I rented! I reserved two trucks one of the reservations got lost but they were able to get a..."
- "So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia. Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving. Had to book a car for..."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."
- "My stylist brushed my hair very hard, pulled my hair out in the process, hit my earrings repetitively and was aware of this, ripped the backing off my ear which..."
- "I just brought one and it keeps saying no signal. This sucks! They got me for my money. You losers! Take it off the market. I have cable and..."
- "Applied Behr Deckover to our large deck, nearly 600 sq feet, the summer 2013. It started chipping within months. Looked terrible after 1 year. Paint is coming off in big..."
- "Siendo cliente de Golden Corral, fui atendido por Minerva, una de los "manager", lastimosamente recibi el peor de tratos como cliente, me lleve una gran sorpresa cuando me quejaba por..."
- "this ring was light weight, these were not diamonds and this was not amethyst -had this ring 5 days silver turned brownish color-nothing about this ring was authentic-a piece..."