Ace Rental Car - Ace Rental on Layton Ave Milwaukee

I recently rented a car from Ace Rental car in Milwaukee.First, don't be fooled it is not located on airport property, you'll need to take a shuttle off site.

Not a problem as they were very prompt and courteous. I used my debit and expected a hold to be placed on my card-even though nowhere on my reservation confirmation or web-site did it mention this. I was shocked to find that it was a $250 hold! The staff, besides the shuttle driver, was very rude and uninterested in my inquiries.

Lastly, my flight was schedule to depart at 6:10am, again no where on my confirmation or during my reservation did anyone mention to me that they do not open till 7am! There was no early-bird drop-off. Josh and staff looked blankly at me and pointed to the door where their hours are posted. I missed my flight and received no apology.

I will never ever use ACE rental car again. They came in at $47.99 where the other big companies came in at $51.00-for better service I'd pay the difference no problem.

You get what you pay for, I used travelocity, Orbitiz and neither mentions any of these important pieces of information.AVOID!

review #192424
2 3 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with Ace Rental Car?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
travelagentlady

Feb 17, 2014 #785914 Denver, Colorado

All car rental companies do this, not just the little ones.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.